Eligibility for Admission..
A candidate must have passed 10+2 (With Physics Chemistry and Mathematics) or equivalent OR 10+3 diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering or AeronauticalEngineering approved by the State Board of Technical Education. A candidate appearing for the final examination of 10+2 grade or 10+3 Diploma program may also make provisional admission which confirmation is subjected to the passed results of the examination should have been declared by 30th July of the admission year or prior to being eligible for the above-mentioned course.
Documents Required For Admission.
- Medical form duly filled & Signed by a Registered Medical Practitioner having minimum qualification of MBBS.
- Three Attested Copies of the Mark-sheet of qualifying Examination.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Five Passport Size Photographs.
- Admission fees.
- Four self-addressed envelopes of size 9″ x 4″ bearing the postal stamps worth Rs. 45/- each
Fees & Payment-
The fees of ARDC-JAMSHEDPUR JHARKHAND is decided by the managing body of this institute and students are offered different mode of payments and installments to make the payment of the fee easy for the parents.
Parents may opt to pay the fees either Monthly or Semester Wise as prescribed below:
Tuition Fee-Mode Of Payment(Semester Wise)
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Expenses incurred during technical visits / Practical at outsourced facilities to the various organizations and DGCA examination fees are borne by the student.
Note: The Practical training fees at outsourced facilities may range from Rs. 60000/- to Rs. 1,18,000/-
2. GST & other Govt. taxes (if applicable) should be paid in addition to the above-mentioned fees
as per the prevailing Govt. Norms.
3. Tuition fee has to be paid by the 5th of every month.
4. Fee for N.R.I. students for the full course: Rs.6.5 Lacs (inclusive of registration, practical, library, etc.)
excluding boarding & lodging.
5. Lodging & Boarding Fee Rs.6000/- (+ service charges as per Govt. rate) per month (optional).
NOTE: FEE REFUND WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE FOLLOWING RULES:
1. Cancellation of registration/admission within 15 days from the date of registration/admission:
30% of fees will be deducted
2. Cancellation of registration/admission after 15 days but before 30 days of registration/admission: 50% of fees will be deducted
3. Cancellation after 30 days of admission / registration.: No refund
4. Entire fees paid will be forfeited if the student (s) cancel admission after attending the classes even for a day.