Fee Concession & Refunds
The institute always regards merit and talent and offers scholarships or concessions to deserving students as follows:
Meritorious students with 90% and above in qualifying examinations (10+2) will be granted a 10% concession on tuition fees.
The student appeared SSAT exam and qualified in any category, the scholarship will be offered in form of fee concession as per the policy of SSAT
If the total fee is paid in a lump sum, 15% concession on tuition fees.
Fee Concession, Scholarship, Rules, Terms, and Conditions:
Candidates can avail themselves of only one of the scholarships/concessions. (Whichever is highest)
To be eligible for the concession fee, learners will have to show current and valid evidence of entitlement at the time of enrolment.
Any concession/scholarship is applicable on tuition fees only
No concessions will be processed if claimed after the confirmation of admission
Note: The institute holds sole discretion to offer all the above mentioned concessions.
FEE REFUND POLICIES
Our refund procedure is governed by the following terms and conditions:
1. If a candidate has taken provisional admission and fails to qualify the HSC/12th exams, 70% of paid registration fees will be refunded
2. Cancellation of registration within 15 days from the date of registration: 30% of fees will be deducted.
3. Cancellation of registration after 15 days but before 30 days of registration: 50% of fees will be deducted.
4. Cancellation after 30 days of registration: No refund
5. Entire (Admission & Tuition) fees paid will be forfeited if the student(s) cancel admission after attending the classes even for a day.