Fees & Payment-
The AME Course Fee of ARDC-JAMSHEDPUR JHARKHAND is decided by the managing body of this institute and students are offered different modes of payments and installments to make the payment of the fee easy for the parents.
Parents may opt to pay the fees either Monthly or Semester Wise as prescribed below:
AME Course Tuition Fee-Mode Of Payment(Semester Wise)
NOTE: FEE REFUND WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE FOLLOWING RULES:
- Cancellation of registration/admission within 15 days from the date of registration/admission: 30% of fees will be deducted
- Cancellation of registration/admission after 15 days but before 30 days of registration/admission: 50% of fees will be deducted
- Cancellation after 30 days of admission / registration.: No refund
- Entire fees paid will be forfeited if the student (s) cancel admission after attending the classes even for a day.
Fee Concession & Refunds
The institute always regards merit and talent and offers scholarships or concessions to deserving students as follows:
Meritorious students with 90% and above in qualifying examinations (10+2) will be granted a 10% concession on tuition fees.
The student appeared SSAT exam and qualified in any category, the scholarship will be offered in form of fee concession as per the policy of SSAT
If the total fee is paid in a lump sum, 15% concession on tuition fees.
Fee Concession, Scholarship, Rules, Terms and Conditions:
- Candidate can avail only one of the scholarship/concession. (Whichever is highest)
- To be eligible for the concession in fee, learners will have to show current and valid evidence of entitlement at the time of enrollment.
- Any concession/scholarship is applicable on tuition fee only
- No concessions will be processed if claimed after the confirmation of admission
Note: The institute holds sole discretion to offer all the above mentioned concessions.