Library & Labs Rules:
- ID card is compulsory for getting access to the library
Silence to be maintained
- No discussion is permitted inside the library
No personal belongings are allowed inside the library
- Textbooks printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken inside the library
- Using Mobile phones and audio instruments with or without speakers or headphones is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- Enter your name and Sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering the library
- Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the entrance counter.
- The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
- Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken anywhere in the library premises Working hours of the library:
- Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. (During Examination up to 5 p.m.)
- Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- No photograph of the Library shall be taken without the prior permission of the Librarian.
Circulation Issue System :
Books will be issued on the presentation of the library card along with the ID card. Students are instructed to check the books while borrowing and they will be responsible for any type of damage or mutilation noticed at the time of return.
Materials borrowed should be returned on or before the due date stamped, if returned late overdue fine will be charged for the delayed period.
Book Lost :
If the books are lost, then the borrower shall replace the books of the same edition or latest edition or pay double the cost of the book after getting permission from the librarian.
No due Certificate :
Each student shall obtain a No dues certificate from the library after returning all the books issued, surrendering the borrower’s cards, and after paying outstanding dues if any.
Care of Library Books :
Students are required to handle the books/journals very carefully; marking with pencil, writing or highlighting, tearing the pages, or mutilating the same in any other way will be viewed very seriously. In such a case, the reader shall be held responsible unless these are brought to the notice of the library staff at the time of issue.
Renewal of Books :
Users can also renew the books again after the completion of the charging period, subject to not being requested from some other user.
- Report all accidents, injuries, and breakage of glass or equipment to instructor immediately.
- Leave your work station clean and in good order before leaving the laboratory.
- Learn the location of the fire extinguisher, eye wash station, first aid kit and safety shower.
- Follow all instructions given by your teacher.
- Learn how to transport all materials and equipment safely.
- No eating or drinking in the lab at any time!