- This institute is a unit of Sha-Shib Group, which is the largest in South Asia for imparting Aircraft Maintenance Engineering training.
- Sha-Shib Group has been in the educational sector for 31 glorious years.
- Approved by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation for Mechanical Stream.
- Institute has its own aircraft placed within the campus for practical demonstration and training.
- Competent & committed faculty on each subject.
- Tie-ups with various airlines, Flying Clubs, MROs for practical training.
- Spacious, ventilated, and modernized classrooms.
- A hi-tech computer lab with an internet facility is available for academic purposes.
- Most modern library with the latest edition aeronautical books, periodicals, magazines & journals in aviation, computer, electronics, science, engineering subjects, etc.
- Projectors, Audio/Visual facilities are available for better topic delivery.
- Institute is having highly equipped workshops related to different aircraft systems – Airframe Shop, Engine Shop, Precision Shop, Welding Shop, Instrument Shop, Machine Shop, Fitting Shop, Radio Shop, Electrical Shop, etc. for imparting AME training to students.
- All necessary facilities for comfort, recreation, and extracurricular activities including tennis court, badminton, basketball, volleyball, cricket, etc.
- A separate hostel for boys and girls with a clean and hygiene canteen is available at a nominal fee.
- Efficient transport system connecting the campus with various surrounding hubs.
- A First Aid medical facility is available for all students.
- The campus is under CCTV surveillance 24×7.
- Sports and extracurricular activities are conducted on a regular basis.
- Technical tour for students at Various Airports MROs, Airlines, and Flying Clubs.