Admission procedure of AME
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
Application for admission to the course should be made in the prescribed form, which is attached with the prospectus. It should be filled in block letters and sent along with a registration fee of ₹20,000 by candidates who seek admission to any of the courses provided by ARDC.
Documents Required For Admission
- Medical form duly filled & signed by a registered medical practitioner.
- Three attested copies of the mark-sheet of qualifying examination (12th, diploma or engineering).
- Conduct Certificate.
- Five Passport Size Photographs.
- Duly filled application form
- Four self-addressed envelopes of size 9″ x 4″ bearing the postal stamps worth ₹45 each
ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
Admission for foreigners would be taken under the rules framed by the Government of India, State Governments & DGCA from time to time. A security clearance should be obtained from the concerned embassy and forwarded to the DGCA office for necessary action. Foreign students can obtain the Prospects & Application Form on payment of US$ 10. NRI Sponsored candidates seeking admission should submit sponsor certificates if required along with the admission form as per Govt. / DGCA rules.