BRIEF OF OUR INTENT
Why does Aerospace Research and Development Centre in India, intend to Impart Basic AME Training in Category B 1.2?
- As we all know that the civil aviation industry in India has emerged as one of the fastest-growing industries in the country during the last three years as per the report published on the India brand equity foundation’s website.
- Also, it is known to everyone that “In August 2020, the government approved 78 new routes under UDAN 4.0 to enhance connectivity to remote and regional areas of the country.”
- So, it is very well realized that in coming years we require more aircraft in light category fitted with piston engine too for utilization in the areas like :
FLYING TRAINING ORGANIZATION, SEARCH & RESCUES OPERATIONS, AIR AMBULANCE, SEAPLANES, AERO SPORTS & ADVENTURE, BANNER TOWING, AEROBATICS, POWER GLIDERS, HOT AIR BALLOONS, CLOUD SEEDING, AERIAL SPRAYING & MANY MORE LIKE THIS…..
- Accordingly, the demand for personnel trained in category B 1.2 will increase. On the other hand, presently none of the BMTOs are actively engaged in India to impart training in this category.
- Keeping this opportunity in view, ARDC has taken this project to impart the training in Cat B 1.2 as we have a well-established facility and infrastructure to impart such training.
Why do we intend to start in Jamshedpur?
The state of Jharkhand is well connected with the states like Odisha, Bihar, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & the states of North-East part of India, etc.
The city Jamshedpur also Known as Tata Nagar, A city established by Tata Group whose chairman “Bharat Ratna Shree J R D Tata” is known as the father of Indian Aviation has emerged as an industrial hub in India. Many industries are there in Tata Nagar and nearby areas. Where there are opportunities of connecting these places by air with Light Aircraft too.
Also, students from all over India and abroad come to study in Tata Nagar as this is a very ideal place for study and many renowned universities and colleges are there to offer various disciplines of engineering and Management.
ARDC has taken the initiative at Jamshedpur to enhance the excellence in the development of professional skills and knowledge towards safe maintenance of various aircraft & aeronautical products.
This will only be a training organization in the Jharkhand state where facilities and opportunities can be extended to the desired candidates in the view of avoidance of distance and cost factors substantially.
We aim to provide innovative services and added values by setting new benchmarks in aviation training by contributing best of our ability in creating world-class technocrats in the field of aviation